[LUG] Automating VNC access

Okay I have a script that now has variables: $port $host $password
defined correctly (they change programmatically in this case).

I assumed it would be easy to invoke a decent native VNC client on Debian
at this point. Preferably "Remmina".

However completely failed to find enough documentation on how to pass a
password to the various VNC clients available.

Got to actual go do some work in some hideous Java client for VNC - please
save me I want X cut and paste back, or at least some cut and paste. Java
client currently used also doesn't play nicely in other ways.

How do I invoke a decent VNC client with using these parameters.

I have a program called "vncpasswd" if it helps, I installed a VNC server
to get it (someone had already filed a bug about it not being in that
client).