Re: [LUG] Error #2046 playing flash video in Adobe Flash Player 11.1

On 24/01/12 16:31, Simon Waters wrote:

> PS: Having transplanted a Firefox to my new work PC yesterday I guess it
> is time to backup ".mozilla/firefox" and try a completely clean set of
> profiles, and if that works then break it by adding back the relevant
> files in chunks (one by one will probably do, not enough for a binary
> search).

Following article below to transplant data from my old ".firefox"
profile to a new ".mozilla/firefox" profile allowed preserving all the
state of my browser config I'm interested in preserving without causing
the issue to recur. I removed ".adobe" and ".macromedia" at the same
time I renamed ".firefox" and ".mozilla" just to be sure.

So I guess I found a workaround without ever understanding what was
actually wrong. Maybe my Iceweasel installation has lasted more versions
that imagined possible by some programmer somewhere.

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Recovering%20important%20data%20from%20an%20old%20profile#w_your-important-data-and-their-files