Re: [LUG] Miredo ipv6

ping6, ahh. Great.

Managed to connect to my sshd and the address
2001:0:53aa:64c:2c08:646f:9160:ace from my Bitfolk VPS :)

Was bloody slow though. But then we are doing round trips to UK from Malaysia.

I wonder where the tunnel endpoint is I connected to...
http://sprunge.us/CSSW

So can I get a static ipv6 using this miredo method? I guess from the
way tunnels are brokered, no?

If I can't get a static ipv6, I guess I need to cool for dynamic
client for ipv6 in order to make those addresses easier to consume.

Still not being able to get a static ipv6 sounds kinda sucky.

Kind regards,