Re: [LUG] Upgrading - or not ... (Debian)

Easiest question ever: sudo apt-get install clementine Banshee sucks, as
does rhythmbox. Added bonus: clementine is QT based and you can get a
windows port (I'm not sure about Mac OS) so once you're used to it, you
can install it on everything and not have to relearn a new media player
for every platform. Actually, hang on a sec - I've got some iPods, let
me plug one in to this linux box and just make sure clementine does work
as advertised with them, I don't think I've ever tried before (don't
really use my iPods anymore, I tend to read when travelling). Mat

Dammit, bitten in the ass by my own "cleverness" again - I'm on CentOS
and forgot I compiled clementine myself, probably badly: certainly
without libgpod support, so although clementine works fine and
recognises my iPod, I can't sync or read to it. Let me boot a Debian VM
a sec and connect it that way.

Sounds like Grant might know though as he is also a clementine user?

Mat