Re: [LUG] Fw: Using a [linux] smartphone? You're pwned

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 8:22 PM, bad apple wrote:
> As for all the conflicting data about whether or not keystrokes can be
> logged - regardless of whether this is true or not, 90%+ of PC users
> have government mandated backdoors in their windows operating systems
> allowing for complete interception of all data, including keystrokes.

I'm curious to know what exactly you're referring to here.

As for Carrier IQ - I mostly agree with you. Perhaps the good side is
that it will open people's eyes when they learn what operators (and,
by proxy, governments) potentially know about what you're doing.

Martijn.