Re: [LUG] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

On 15/10/11 08:33, tom wrote:

> I may have loaded some other sound module thats killed it so I may
> have to load the live cd and get a pakcage list and compare later...

I had to remove my .asoundrc file on a Debian upgrade.

Since the liveCD works might be worth checking you didn't have to do any
manual configuration previously and if so move it out of the way.

Sounds and wireless are usually just down to drivers, so lsmod as well
as packages, and compare dmesg output.

 Simon