Re: [LUG] Best BitTorrent client?

Is there a torrent client that can be set to a target ratio to share
to then shut down the machine when all torrents complete?
Nothing heavy, I've been using Transmission for this so far, and all I
want is it to grab my data, share it back twice what i've downloaded,
stop, and when all is done, shut down the machine.

I seem to remember having a client that did this in my Windows days,
but since I rarely used torrents then I coud be mistaken.