Re: [LUG] P2P, etc.

On Fri, 2011-08-12 at 16:35 +0100, Gordon Henderson wrote:
So I've been delving into the world of P2P recently - mostly because I
wanted to catch up with a TV prog or 2 via uknova, but also because I have
to work out how to block (or somehow slow-down) p2p usage via a hotspot
I'm running which has a somewhat variable and limited bandwidth available
to it. (It just takes one person running some p2p stuff to completely kill
the link for everyone else)

However, anyone know what other p2p stuff people are using these days? Has
the likes of Kazaa, Gnutella, eMule, eDonkey, etc. all be consigned to the
grave, or are they still actively in-use?

Cheers,

Gordon

Ants, Limewire ( if you still have the Sw )

--

Regards Kevin Lucas Minions Post Master(Sub) sip:kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxx www.minionsbandb.co.uk www.tearooms.minionsbandb.co.uk FaceBook Minions_shop Po House, Minions, Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE 01579363386