Re: [LUG] Yet more perl jobs in cornwall

On 29/06/11 21:44, Aaron Trevena wrote:

Development is on a LAMPPP (Linux, Apache, Postgres, Mysql, Perl,
Python) platform/stack for blue chip clients, in our shiny new office
at the Pool Innovation Centre in Pool (and yes the superfast broadband
lives up to it's name).

If I knew how to program in Perl and my kids had left home I'd have jumped at the chance. I really like that area (well, a bit further down the road in Hayle).

I'm sure if you posted the advantages of the lovely beaches near by then you'll get a few offers :-)

Rob