[LUG] flyer - another attempt at one

Ok, Here is my latest attempt at a flyer that is an attempt to be as non
technical as possible and to appeal to both existing users (who may not
know about us) and users of a certain alternative OS (hence references
to virues and expensive software)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3356122/yet%20another%20lug%20flyer.odt
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3356122/yet%20another%20lug%20flyer.pdf

If it sounds ok I need help with grammar and punctuation and perhaps
word it a bit better, but if its ok and can print on a5 without looking
too small (text size) then I am happy to print some off.

I also want to try and get across that linux is not a end all solution
as it may not suit everyone but they can still try free software such as
open office or certainly switch to firefox if they have not do so already.

as the website needs some work there is a link directly to the join /
sign up section on the site.

feed back welcome

thanks

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day