[LUG] Survey on Linux computers

Hello everyone

I am trying to get some measure of opinion on thoughts about retailers selling
computers with Linux preinstalled, or at least offered as an option.
I just find myself scratching my head as to why PC World et al don't have a Linux
section. They've even stopped selling boxed distro's of which I used to buy one per
year.

I have setup a survey on Survey Monkey

http://svy.mk/lRpwMc

It would be great if you guys could take a look and give me some feedback, perhaps
forward it on to a few people via identi.ca, Twitter or FB. Thanks in advanced.
Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32