Re: [LUG] Lost wifi...

On 23/06/11 08:04, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:13:29PM +0100, Henry Bremridge wrote:
Tried gnome and failed to install it (I ran out of space on my partition -
which I should increase). Removed the files and rebooted only to find that
I had lost my wireless

wicd does not report any wireless
wpa_gui reports "could not get status from wpa_supplicant"
wifi_radar reports my network but I cannot connect

Any suggestions gratefully received

The wonders of morning: solved.
# ifconfig wlan0 up
# wicd start

What you commented them out and it worked?
Tom te tom te tom