Re: [LUG] programming for kids -wasRe: scratch programming environment

When I was doing computing at Dawlish Community College - my IT
Teacher who was very fond of open source introduced me to Scratch -
absolutely loved it - come to think of it he introduced me to
Paint.Net as well. Another great program!
Stephen

Sent from my iPhone