Re: [LUG] error 500 with FF

On 14/06/11 22:00, Simon Waters wrote:

So you could try using IE8,
We used IE7 and I overrode the certification issue.
 or you could consider that their system is
so misconfigured that it is leaking error messages to you, as even if it
is genuine it will probably leak your details to identity thieves just
as readily.
That sounds rather bad.
 Is there a paper based system, I'd opt for that.
We used the web pages to fill in their forms and are posting them. Probably the worst of both worlds. We live in hope.

Thanks

James

--
James Kilty