Re: [LUG] Fwd: Web giants promote new IP system

Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Last time I tried to get all enthusiastic about IPv6 here, I got the
> impression that no-one cared..

I care it just doesn't work for me yet.

My home router doesn't do IPv6 and I'm not risking bricking it to run some
3rd party firmware when there is no obvious benefit to me.

I still blacklist ipv6 module on the firewall are work - sorry folks but
too much else to do.

I think that till there is unique ipv6 content or services no one will be
putting that high on their agenda. I think some of the folks at NANOG were
going to offer free porn to IPV6 users - but I suspect there is enough
available via IPv4 that it wouldn't tempt many to get down and dirty with
their networking gear.