Re: [LUG] Firefox

Rob Beard wrote:

[1] In my current distro (Mint 10 KDE) FF V4 does not appear in the
repositories.

I think I tried this to get Firefox 4...

http://community.linuxmint.com/tutorial/view/337

Rob

OK. I have followed that and now have FF4 running with lots of add ons. Thanks for the info. I did expect to find both v3 and v4 available on the menus, but v3 seems to have disappeared. Not to worry, installing v4 this way has given me a heap of add ons so all is now fine, and I am up to date.

Obviously I have only just started using it but I must say it seems to be faster than v3.

Regards

Neil