Re: [LUG] OT: Probabilities

On 24/04/11 14:51, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> Thats why I have a Â100 (the minimum). I can afford to lose Â4 a year.
>
> A lot depends on your feelings on risk and reward.

When I had a lot, shortly before paying for the deposit on my house -
they are a handy place for stashing some money with quick access, I seem
to remember the return worked out pretty close to the average return.

Obviously I didn't win the Â1 million otherwise it would have been more
than a deposit on the house.

Was I then just lucky?