Re: [LUG] Oh crud, apt just sabotaged me!

The major thing concerning me, however, was the fact it couldnt tell
what i actually use... i mean NetworkManager is started and used
daily, it removed a theme im currently set to... Tomboy i mentioned I
use... the firmware from my freaking wifi card....

Basically, its definatly going to be ignored when it prompts for
autoremove next time, especially when it offers to remove 500+mb of
stuff