Re: [LUG] lug meet saturday

On 04/02/11 23:19, Neil Stone wrote:
On 03/02/11 17:41, Paul Sutton wrote:
Have dropped off 2 more ubuntu cd's to the shoreline,  to keep em
stocked up,

Have a good time,  if anyone in brixham wants to meet up I will be there
from about 13:00 i guess.   maybe earlier as Colts I guess are playing
first.

Paul
How many are going ? I'm not sure if I can get along yet, but the bike
does need to be taken out soon..

Well it's looking unlikely I'll be going, I'm heading up to Okehampton, then down to Exeter and finally to Plymouth before heading to Torquay (so a bit of a busy one for me).

Looks like everything is okay for 26th though, even got a work mate interested in coming along as he's having some issues with Linux From Scratch.

Rob