Re: [LUG] libreoffice

I've tried it. It comes with a few more filters for M$ file formats (used where I work) and add-ons preinstalled than OpenOffice does, which all seems to make LO load slightly more slowly. Otherwise it seems to be a drop-in replacement. I chose it partly as an experiment, partly for the filters and partly because because reliance on a single firm like Oracle seems risker than relying on a community.

Rod

--

Rod Sheaff

'Dunsland',