Re: [LUG] Wireless mouse

On 25/01/11 17:13, Brad Rogers wrote:

> With that system, I (occasionally) have to throw batteries out because
> they rupture before I get a chance to fully deplete them in the mouse.

I have to recharge my cordless mouse batteries far too often, more so
since I had to disable one of the USB power down behaviours because it
was causing the mouse to disconnect (I suspect cheap USB hub is the issue).

Although I vaguely recall it recommending against using rechargeable, so
probably I just need batteries with more capacity as well.

Another advantage of corded mice, is they tend not to hit the floor when
your 2 year old is "tidying" your desk but rather sway around looking
discontent but at least they are still in one piece and working.

Isaac 1 Wireless Mice 0

 Simon