[LUG] re provisional meeting at my house in Moretonhampstead - Wednesday 12th Jan at 14.00

Hi,

I don't know if you remember but, I proposed organising this meeting December last year. A number of you were interested and I said I would contact those members nearer the time, to see if you could make it. The subject of the meeting was how to carry out Linux installations so that all the functionality that most users would need, would be there. Points like what extra repos could / should be added etc.

I would still very much like to go ahead but, next week, we are having to get one of our dogs put to sleep and I fear that I may not be great company.

However, please let me know who is still interested and I will suggest some new dates for next month.

Apologies

Viv