Re: [LUG] Linux/Unix commands in Tron Legacy!

On 24/12/10 18:09, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:09:24PM +0000, Gordon Henderson wrote:

I've yet to see it yet although I remember the original quite well...
Wifey isn't that interested in seeing it, so anyone who's not seen it yet
intersted in a meet-up in Paignton to see it between xmas&  the new year?

Heading off (with family) 6.20 on Sunday, Paignton

http://www.apollocinemas.com/index.aspx

I'd be interested to know what it's like.  Are you watching in 2D or 3D?

We're going to see it on Wednesday (wife's birthday so she gets free tickets*) in Torquay at the Central Cinema.

Saying that, the wife hasn't seen the original Tron yet so we're hoping to watch that tonight.

Rob

* The free tickets are available to 'Movie Magic' card holders when they visit the cinema on their birthday. Basically the cards are about £5 a year for a card which gives you a discount on tickets every time you visit, and a free pair of tickets when you go to the cinema on your birthday and free pair of tickets when you renew the card.