Re: [LUG] That stallmans a miserable git

On 15/12/10 11:02, tom wrote:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/15/stallman_on_chrome_os/
But he's right pretty much most of the time.

It still amazes me that businesses are happy to push huge amounts of
sensitive information out to google apps and gmail without any
consideration of what might happen to the data, for the continuity of
their business should something untoward happen, or that it may well
make it easier for third parties to obtain large amounts of information
about their business purely as a result of poor choices of passwords.

It's hardly like we need Chrome OS to usher in a new age of "careless
computing".  It's already here.

James