Re: [LUG] OT: ish any piano players out there?

On 08/12/10 11:44, tom wrote:
Toying with getting a new midi keyboard so I can buy the neighbours
house cheaply.
Only want it to provide midi for the PC but would like as piano like
feel as possible.

Get one with USB, so much easier than the usual MIDI plugs. I am yet to find a USB-MIDI adapter that actually works properly, and since noone has game/MIDI ports anymore...

I can't make any specific recommendations for piano-like keyboards. I needed a compact one as it would travel a lot, and all boards with decent weighted keys have at least 6, usually 7-8 octaves (I never use more than 4-5).