Re: [LUG] pdf files: latest problem

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 08:29:30AM +0000, tom wrote:
> correction
> Re: [LUG] pdf files: latest problem -> pdf is always a problem

What's best is the form is the application form if you have forgotten your
National Insurance number.

www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/ca5403.pdf
http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/hmrc/forms/viewform.jsp?formId=3643

Also tried Acroread (since removed from my system) and that did not work.

Anyway rang up and asked for the form to be sent to me by post: 7-10 days.
Will then scan that and enter details using GIMP. Bit of a pain but at
least it works

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.