Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting 20th November

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 19:11 +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:

> > I don't go into town on carnival day, period.
> >
> > Just move it on a week? Thats preferable rather than wait another month.
> >
> > I don't imagine the pub would have a problem would they ?
> >

> The week after is the 27th there is a meeting in exeter on that day so
> there would be a clash unless you want to join us all in exeter of course :)
>
> Paul

Sorry not been at the PC for a couple days, been up to my armpits.

I can't really justify heading to Exeter as much as I would love to as
fuel cost is just too significant for what is basically a hobby/interest
I'm afraid.

Perhaps one day I can drop the wife and kids off at her parents, and
myself and the father in-law come to one, I would like too, I've just
spent the day setting him up two machines actually. One just Linux Mint
for the mother in-law, and the other dual booting Windows and Mint; two
more 'converts' ;)

--
John
http://subbass.blogspot.com/