Re: [LUG] Hackers ability to access WiFi exposed

On 17/10/10 20:02, Paul Sutton wrote:

or more to the point ignore the fact you need working lights,  you need
to check oil levels, or tyre pressure, etc once in a while so your care
is safe.

I have seen several cars with 2 reversing lights where only one works,

I've seen a van with no brake lights, was a long while ago, luckily I wasn't going too fast (was in stop start traffic going about 10 mph) when I realised.

so just like with cars, computers need some degree of maintenance.

Yep. I had a look at a PC yesterday, looks like it hasn't been maintained since the owner got it in 2006. Had about 8GB of temporary files!

Rob