[LUG] Is anyone else getting message delayed 24 hours messages?

Hi folks,

I've noticed since yesterday I seem to be getting messages with the subject along the lines of "Warning: message 1P4IFD-0004mb-Kg delayed 24 hours" with a content similar to this:

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on mx.expurgate.net.

The message identifier is:     1P4IFD-0004mb-Kg
The date of the message is:    Fri, 08 Oct 2010 20:03:18 +0100
The subject of the message is: Re: [LUG] no login with ubuntu 10.04

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

  info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

It only appears to be to replies I'm sending to the LUG mailing list.

Looking at the DNS records it appears to be owned by Sophos. I seem to remember a user on the list working for Sophos, I wonder if it's some sort of problem with his account or something?

Ta,

Rob