Re: [LUG] SFD Paignton Library 17th September 2011?

On 06/10/10 18:42, Rob Beard wrote:

> Ahh I guess £156 for a year isn't too bad, but as you say we'd need to
> do a few events to make it worthwhile.  Does this insurance just cover
> us at the one venue or does it cover us at things at different venues?
> (I'm thinking maybe something in Torbay, maybe something in Exeter,
> something in North Devon and some things in Cornwall).

I'm not sure but I think this might be fixed to the same venue. If not
we will have to be careful to pick venues that only require the £5
million liability minimum.

I don't think there is anything to stop us having 6 or 12 events a year
but planning / expenses would probably be prohibitive.

Tom.