Re: [LUG] Debian Testing, localhost:631 and update problem

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:26:39 +0100
Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Henry,

> a)  Are these related?

No.  I suffered the hash mismatch for libqt4*, but that's been cured at
the repo I used, and since then the libs have been updated.

I've not suffered any issues with CUPS over the last 6 months.

> b)  If they are not related, can someone point out how I can update my
> cups settings to install the new printer

It's ages since I did any printer set ups, but I found that using hplip
itself to do the job made life (fairly) painless.

Sorry I can't be of more constructive help.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
What will you do when the gas taps turn?