Re: [LUG] Laptop

On 20/08/10 09:25, John wrote:
On Fri, 2010-08-20 at 09:17 +0100, tom wrote:

I've got my desktop here - got just about every program going and its
sourcecode  and only using 19G
I've got a lot of pics/video on a network shared drive but I'd never
trust them to a portable device anyway.
Pornkinsons law - unused media will expand to fill your hard drive.
Tom te tom te tom
Where as I have 4.5TB in this PC, and am looking at having to free some
space soon or add another 1.5/2TB.  Went on holiday last summer and took
around 30GB of media on a couple portable devices, I prepared for the
worst as you might when spending a week with the in-laws ;)

Its going to take you about 10 years just to watch the out-takes of your life! And watching the in-laws..... I always thought it was the male of the species with squirrel habits but the missus keeps blurred pictures of her thumb!
Tom te tom te tom