Re: [LUG] Fwd: UK 'misled' on broadband speeds

> You could also consider a PVR box to record TV, saves having to use iPlayer
> and 4oD and the quality would most probably be better too :-)

Not always.

Our Freeview PVR has twin tuner but when the signal is weak (usually
about sunset) and someone is watching another channel the recording is
completely unwatchable. Skips like a 5 yr old on a sunny day.

So we end up using the Iplayer even though we recorded the show. Thank
goodness its free.

Now I just have to convince Dad to watch things within the same month
so that if there is a problem, I can iplayer it....