Re: [LUG] More on the NHS & MS - How to Delete Office...

On 18/07/10 08:33, Kai Hendry wrote:
On 17 July 2010 20:37, John Williams<subbass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Interesting idea, but I can't see the purpose to be quiet honest.
Answers the letter writing use case in a sane way? Using the HTML format?

Is there a problem with that? The formatting generally required for a simple letter is quite simple - compared with most websites these days. You can, if your recipient still lives in the dark ages and needs hard copy print it off - or you can for your records if you use MSbackup.

We communicate quite well using plain text on this list - it was used for a few hundred years and I cant say that new fonts and that there fancy formatting have really improved the 'communication' part of 'office' software.

Tom te tom te tom