Re: [LUG] Fast link over a short distance

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

G'day,

Since we are talking about wireless over a large distance, we are at the other end and want high speed (as fast as posible) across a small distance, across the road. At the moment we can't string fiber for many reasons, but I might cut a slot in the road one day for it.

What other options are there? We have a laser link between two other buillings, but they are not cheap.

£200 quid for 80Mb/sec (probably half duplex though) ?

http://www.solwise.co.uk/wireless-outdoor-bridging-mimo-jnr.htm

(I suspect that's priced each)

Gordon