Re: [LUG] BMAD weekend

On 30/04/10 17:00, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Is anyone coming over to Paignton for the BMAD Festival,  if people are
planning on coming over at the same time / day perhaps we / they could
meet up.  shoreline perhaps at an agreed time.

Paul

I wasn't specifically going to come over (well not unless a customer of mine has bought a new router) but if a few of us are going over to Paignton I might pop over. I'm just wondering what the parking is going to be like with the BMAD Festival being on (okay, I know there's going to be loads of bikers there, but I dare say they'll be loads of other people visiting in their cars too).

Rob