Re: [LUG] Android on iPhone

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, Gordon Henderson wrote:

However in some ways, it's a bit more limiting than my old E90 - the screen isn't as wide, so it's more like a 60 column display than an 80 column - however that might just be the default font in it's own xterm - there are some applications that put up text that I can't read even with my reading glases on... )-:

Just a quick example of this:

  http://unicorn.drogon.net/x1.png

that's 480x800 - now resize it to 3" high...

Gordon