Re: [LUG] Laptop as a desktop replacement

On Thursday 22 April 2010 15:57:12 NW wrote:

> I am looking for a desktop replacement. That being so I feel that I
> would need a large screen, at least 17". That would normally include a
> separate keypad, something I use regularly on my dekstop computer.
> Perhaps I should add that, at my age, I need all the visual help I can
> get. And I should have included all that in my original post. Sorry,

Neil,

Have a look at:

http://www.acerdirect.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_7715Z_Laptop_LX.PNJ02.016/version.asp?PID=384

I got rid of my desktop box last year and bought a 17" Acer laptop (Aspire
7720G) from these people. Dual boot it with Lenny and have had no regrets.

--
W. Devon