Re: [LUG] showing a series of jpgs

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 21:25 +0100, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, james kilty wrote:
>
> > Is there an easy way to do this?
>
> Powerpoint, or openoffice presenter thingy...
I didn't want to use that, though I could have. I refused to use their
shiny new Win7 computer so I could show off a Linux. I have settled for
Dolphin/Konqueror and the quick scroll to zoom in and out. I have
renamed the jpgs by adding numbers 10 onwards at the start of the name.
So the nice blue chevron on the top bar works nicely. I needed to sort
out the talk and prune the pictures so it was no extra time.

Thanks Gordon and Grant.

James
--
james kilty