Re: [LUG] Ingots computer courses (torquay) (hele hub)

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --

Hi Paul

> start educating people on free and open source software.

Sounds like a fine idea to me.

> anyone up for perhaps going in as a group and chatting to them

I have (literally) just started my Easter 3-week "holiday". I will
need a break from revision/essays. So if it is in the next three weeks
I could tag along - although I think you will need to do most of the
technical-talking! (I did not know what ingots was until i googled!)

Best wishes
Roly