Re: [LUG] Security: Adobe reader the most targeted in malware campaigns

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:51 AM, tom wrote:
> And for my usual rant - why do people format their work for A4 - I havent
> seen a paper shaped screen for twenty years now....

Most ebook-readers are paper shaped aren't they? I would love to have
a paper shaped laptop or desktop monitor; almost everything I do on my
computer (programming, browsing websites, reading stuff) would benefit
from portrait-oriented screens. Not sure why no one makes them.

I still think a portable document format (i.e. PDF) is a great idea:
platform independent, what you see is what you print. It's just that
Acrobat felt they needed to constantly "improve" their well-working
reader, creating security holes along the way.

Martijn.