Re: [LUG] Web based presentations..

Hi Neil, have you looked at dimdim?  It's free, and enables shared presentations.  I
think they even have a free conference bridge.   http://www.dimdim.com

Many thanks,

-Neil

Neil Tancock
Safeharbour Technology
          Your IT Department for commercial information and communication technology
IT | Communications | Consultancy | Support
phone:
National: 0845 644 3607
London: 0207 183 3709
Westcountry: 01803 500101
mob: 07812 114784
email: neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: www.safeharbourit.co.uk

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or
advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in
any applicable governing terms of business.