Re: [LUG] Anyone ordered from http://www.headsetsolutions.co.uk

Gordon Henderson wrote:

Nice web page, but no online ordering..

And google street view shows it down a cul-ce-sac in a residental area. (the car didn't go down their exact road though )-:

Just not having a good feeling about ordering from them - it's been years since I've ordered from someone by actually phoning them, and their prices are almost too good to be true... Hm..

But maybe it's just me?

Gordon
Looking at it, it looks (to me anyway) as if one side of the road - with the shops and houses - is residential, but the other side where they are based looks like those pseudo-made-to-look-like-houses-to-fit-in that are actually offices. I could be wrong and they could be blocks of flats though. They don't have an 'About Us' page which I think is a bit naughty.

If they are working from a house the photos on the website are disingenuous at best.

Julian