Re: [LUG] Hauppage WinTV HVR-900 & Pinnacle PCTV330e

Paul Sutton wrote:
I wonder if it might be worth trying to collate the information for the
Devon & Cornwall transmitters (and maybe even the transmitter in
Somerset, Mendip?) on the wiki.

is this what you are looking for ?

http://www.satshopping.co.uk/transmitter.htm

Paul
It's handy but it's not what I was referring to, I was actually referring to creating pre-made scan files for transmitters in the South West. You can get scan files on line (for instance Kaffene can download some) but they're out of date and it doesn't appear to cover the smaller relay transmitters and it's not always obvious where to get the files from.

Rob