Re: [LUG] MicroMart-Linux Coverage

Mike Martin wrote:
When did they restart that -  I stopped buying when they announced
they were stopping Linux coverage
I couldn't say off the top of my head - some time middle of last year... maybe even 2008. As I said they don't seem to be just saying 'Oh yeah well there's Linux as well as Windows' they're actually putting some resources into introducing people to it, and showing them how to use it. Come to think of it ISTR they even had Open Office on a couple of coverdisks - as well as the other stuff I mentioned.

Julian