Re: [LUG] Can't access certain ares of Orange web site

On 24/01/10 12:15, Julian Hall wrote:
james kilty wrote:
On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 02:21 +0000, Simon Williams wrote:

it pains me to admit I'm with Orange. I am moving as soon as possible).
Why please? Am I missing something?

James
Orange signal strength is flaky - at least it is where I live in South
Wales, and I suspect Simon may have the same reason for moving.

Actually I've had no problems at all with signal. However, I have to keep a close eye on them to stop them from overcharging me on any given month. That said, the real reason I'm moving is to get mobile internet, Orange being the people who charge the most for it.