Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Hour in the UK

Hi All

On 19 Jan 2010, at 00:02, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:
Hi folks,

This was just posted by Alan Pope on the Ubuntu-UK mailing list (I believe he's also a on the DCGLUG mailing list too).  Anyway, it's a post about a think called Ubuntu hour.

I haven't thought about this before but I have a Land Rover complete wiyh additional battery and transformer to 240 volts.  Could this be used yo set up some sort of mobile try out Linux thingy.

Rich