Re: [LUG] Cornwall Colocation

Kai Hendry wrote:
If you need to have your own machines in a colo, instead of just
renting a dedicated machine, you're probably doing something wrong
imo.

And if you need some sort of bespoke hardware setup?

Granted, if you just want an off-the-shelf type system then I think
there's not an awful lot has to go wrong before the cost of having to
hold spares, travel (often at inopportune times) and fix things yourself
outweighs the additional cost of rental, but equally I can think of
situations where rental just isn't practicable.

James