Re: [LUG] Meetings - Plymouth

Quoting Bob Moss <bobbyjmoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Neil,

I'd be very interested - I'm currently a student at Uni. Plymouth and have
no means of getting to current meets. If you guys have a meet in Plymouth
I'd be quite willing to stump up the cash. :-)

Bob

You may also be asking if anyone is going to the Paignton meets from Plymouth (or even Saltash ;-). It's probably a bit of a nightmare getting to Paignton from Plymouth unless you can get a lift with someone else or have your own transport, I'm in the same boat at the moment, it's a nightmare getting to Plymouth from Torquay via public transport.

Rob