Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas Stocking Fillers

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:08:38 -0000, bas <baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So just how much did you pay for the oxygen free copper again
The cables between the player and the amp where Â85.00 (1/2 metre cables) and the cables to the speaker (bi wire) where Â48.00 each, but worth every penny as you only buy them once.

What's the difference between a Â85 cable and a Â8 one? (other than price)

Errr,, what's the difference between a berlingo and a z4, (other than price).

berlingo:
made by citroen
van shaped people carrier
front wheel drive
less powerful
heavier
larger
better fuel economy
larger fuel capacity
smaller engine
has a diesel option
high seating position
starts at around Â11k

z4:
made by bmw
2 seater car for funsies
rear wheel drive
more powerful
lighter
smaller
worse fuel economy
smaller fuel capacity
larger engine
appears to come in unleaded petrol only
low seating position
starts around Â24k

So... I've identied that given a choice between them, I would buy a berlingo as the price and spec suit me better though the z4 would probably be more fun for a fling. On the difference between an Â85 cable and a Â8 cable, I am no wiser.